About Balihanitour


Hi everyone, I am Erdi Nainggolan; I am Bataknese and I live and work in Kuta beach, Bali.
I am a Guide plus Driver for either surf trips or general tourism in Indonesia. I know all of the best surf spots for all varieties of skill level, from complete beginner to pro surfer!
I speak English, Japanese, Bahasa Batak and Bahasa Indonesia. I can source almost anything there is to be found on Bali, whether you want to arrange for a surfboard rental, need quality control for exporting goods or recommendations for all places of interest in Bali.
I have created this page to promote myself and my tour services that I do in Bali. Please do take a look around and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or would like to make a booking. I can be contacted through this page, via Facebook, e-mail or by mobile. Please leave any feedback in my guestbook !
Thank you for your attention and support.

Kind regards
Erdi Nainggolan